FOR MINIMUM AND INTERMEDIATE VENTILATION
Available in 18", 20", 24" and 36" diameters.
Fiberglass Direct Drive Fan Features Include:
- Aerodynamic design:
- Smooth interior finish of housing reduces resistance
- The hood outlet diameter is greater than the fan propeller diameter allowing for unrestricted airflow through the hood
- Fiberglass housings offer consistent airflow year round. Plastic housings lose their shape during hot weather reducing air flow at a time when maximum airflow is needed.
- 3/16" housing wall thickness ensures rigidity and durability
- Lifetime warranty on fiberglass housing
- Slant wall housing design drains any moisture or condensation to the outside of the buidling, preventing the freezing of the blades
- Exit safety grills are baked enamel for corrosion resistance
- Fiberglass fans are available with either Multifan's Multimax motor or Marathon motor
- All hardware is stainless steel for long lasting performance
- Polypropylene propellers offer durability and precise balance. Galvanized and stainless steel also available on 36" models.
- Propeller pitch and motor are closely matched to provide maximum CFM output and best CFM per Watt efficiency