Please forward all job inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 1990, GSI Electronics Inc. stood out remarkably in the field of electronics in response to sizable technological challenges using creative and innovative solutions. Specializing in developing and manufacturing electronic controls, the company has earned the trust of its many customers by developing powerful, reliable, and easy to use products at very competitive prices.
From design to final testing, manufacturing and assembly, GSI Electronics maintains a high standard of quality across all stages of development to offer flexible products adapted to the needs of its customers.
Supported by a highly qualified multidisciplinary technical team, GSI Electronics is well established on every continent, offering a diverse selection of over 150 products in the agricultural sector.
With a wide range of products, a strong distribution network, outstanding services and prestigious partners, GSI Electronics holds a place in the market for electronic controls.
- The company was founded in 1990 as Thevco Electronics Inc.
- On July 14, 2008, it was acquired by GSI Group (http://www.gsiag.com/)
- In October 2011, GSI Group was bought by AGCO, an international company in the agricultural sector (http://www.agcocorp.com/default.aspx)
GSI Electronics employs over 100 individuals in Quebec with representation in Ontario and Western Canada. Our employees are dedicated to their work in their respective positions and all have the same common goal to contribute to the mission of the company while growing in this dynamic environment. We all have at heart the company’s advancement and achievement of the corporate objectives.
We are always looking for skilled, motivated and dynamic individuals to join our various teams. We offer employment equity, interesting working conditions as well as Group insurance coverage after 3 months.
Could your expertise profit one of our teams?
- Research and Development (hardware, software, embedded software, test, technical writing, technical drawing, network)
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- Human Resources
If you enjoy a challenge and are interested in joining our dynamic team, send your resume by email to: email@example.com.
The GSI Experience
The GSI experience is about achievement, learning, enjoyment and growth in an interesting, technological and dynamic environment.
The career of an employee at GSI is about overcoming challenges, reaching goals, and performing above and beyond expectations. We create an inviting and successful work environment with professional and supportive colleagues, a challenging and exciting atmosphere, and open communication about career expectations. For the employee who's looking for a long and enjoyable career with a successful and fast growing company, look no further than GSI Electronics, Inc.
"Our mission is to optimize the performance of animal production by developing innovative and automated solutions for the agricultural industry.
With our expertise and our specialized team, the agricultural producers benefit from our products and services which promote optimal production conditions allowing them to exploit the full potential of their business while reducing operating costs."
The values of the company are:
- Fun at work
- Customer Service
- The right employee in the right position. To ensure we hire employees that will appreciate their position, we carefully evaluate the position requirements, create a clear job description, emphasize the integration within the team and the company and then, through conversations and performance evaluations, assess the employee's comfortability with the position.